In addition to standard cleaning procedures, the Alabama and Lyric Theatres have implemented the following policies and procedures to protect guests, staff and volunteers at events during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- All guests have their temperatures checked by security before entering the building and will be provided with a pump of hand sanitizer.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Tickets are scanned, touch free.
- Hand sanitizer stations are spread throughout the theatre and disinfectant wipes are available for guests who wish to wipe their seat down before sitting.
- All seats are reserved and are sold in pods of 2 and 4 to keep parties separated by at least 6 feet.
- The bar and merchandise stand only accept cards, no cash.
- Plexiglass shields and hand sanitizer are set up at every bar station.
- High touch surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes.
- The theatre is disinfected after every event with nontoxic disinfectant solution using an electrostatic fogger to ensure that every surface, including fabric, has been disinfected.